|All Versions||1.0.2, 1.0.1, 1.0.0|
Broadcom APDS-9301 Lux Sensor. Broadcom APDS-9301 Lux Sensor.
Device OS Version:
This table is generated from an automated build. Success only indicates that the code compiled successfully.
This content is provided by the library maintainer and has not been validated or approved.
The APDS-9301 is an I2C light sensor capable of returning the current Lux value of the local visible light.
SparkFun does not currently sell a breakout just for the APDS-9301.
- src - Contains the source for the Arduino library.
- Examples - Example sketches demonstrating the use of the library
- keywords.txt - List of words to be highlighted by the Arduino IDE
- library.properties - Used by the Arduino package manager
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- v 1.0.0 - Initial release
This product is open source! The code is beerware; if you see me (or any other SparkFun employee) at the local, and you've found our code helpful, please buy us a round! Please use, reuse, and modify these files as you see fit. Please maintain attribution to SparkFun Electronics and release anything derivative under the same license.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.