|Author||Jon Black email@example.com|
|Maintainer||Mike Machado firstname.lastname@example.org|
|All Versions||2.2.1, 2.2.0|
A library for implementing a finite state machine Supports events for exiting and entering states.
Device OS Version:
This table is generated from an automated build. Success only indicates that the code compiled successfully.
This content is provided by the library maintainer and has not been validated or approved. An arduino library for implementing a finite state machine.
Other than the examples included in the library, the following pages might be useful to you:
- Humble Coder: Arduino finite state machine library
- Humble Coder: Arduino multitasking using a finite state machine
If you'd like to contribute to
arduino-fsm please submit a pull-request on a
- Bitcoin: 1HnqohdK1d6gwDc7bT6LPPkmUFAXczEJKp
2.2.0 - 25/10/2017
on_state()handler to states
run_machine()method to invoke machine execution (includes a
timed_switchoff.inoexample sketch to ilustrate new
make_transition()correctly initialices timed transitions start milliseconds (
make_transition()is now a fsm method)
- Initial state
on_enter()handler is now correctly executed on fsm first run
Serial.println(now);trace in Fsm.cpp
- Correct initialization of
2.1.0 - 21/11/2015
- Add timed transitions
2.0.0 - 03/09/2015
- Remove AUTHORS files: too much hassle to maintain
- Add library.properties
- Add keywords.txt
- Remove name attribute from state
- Use int for transition event instead of string
1.0.0 - 24/12/2013
- Initial release.