|Author||SparkFun Electronics firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Maintainer||Alex Wende email@example.com|
A library to drive the Texas Instruments TMP102 by I2C. Communicates with the TMP102 over I2C to quickly integrate a temperature sensor into your project.
Device OS Version:
This table is generated from an automated build. Success only indicates that the code compiled successfully.
This content is provided by the library maintainer and has not been validated or approved.
This is a breakout board for Texas Instruments's TMP102 -- temperature sensor.
- /examples - Example sketch for the library (.ino). Run this from the Arduino IDE.
- /src - Source files for the library (.cpp, .h).
- keywords.txt - Keywords from this library that will be highlighted in the Arduino IDE.
- library.properties - General library properties for the Arduino package manager.
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- Product Repository - Main repository (including hardware files) for the TMP102 Breakout.
- TMP102 Breakout Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the TMP102 Breakout.
- TMP102 Breakout Board (SEN-11931)- TMP102 Breakout board.
This product is open source!
The code is beerware; if you see me (or any other SparkFun employee) at the local, and you've found our code helpful, please buy us a round!
Please use, reuse, and modify these files as you see fit. Please maintain attribution to SparkFun Electronics and release anything derivative under the same license.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.