|Maintainer||SparkFun Electronics <sparkfun.com>|
A library to drive the AMS AS726X NIR/VIS Spectrum Sensor See code for comments.
Device OS Version:
This table is generated from an automated build. Success only indicates that the code compiled successfully.
This content is provided by the library maintainer and has not been validated or approved.
This is an Arduino IDE library to control the AS726X Spectral Sensor, which can be configured via I2C or SPI.
- /examples - Example sketches for the library (.ino). Run these from the Arduino IDE.
- /extras - Additional documentation for the user. These files are ignored by the IDE.
- /src - Source files for the library (.cpp, .h).
- keywords.txt - Keywords from this library that will be highlighted in the Arduino IDE.
- library.properties - General library properties for the Arduino package manager.
- V1.0.0 - Initial Release
This product is open source!
Please review the LICENSE.md file for license information.
If you have any questions or concerns on licensing, please contact email@example.com.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.