|Author||Marshall Taylor <sparkfun.com>|
|Maintainer||Markus Haack (https://github.com/mhaack)|
|All Versions||1.1.2, 1.1.1, 1.1.0, 1.0.0|
A library to drive the Bosch BME280 Altimeter and Pressure sensor
Device OS Version:
This table is generated from an automated build. Success only indicates that the code compiled successfully.
This content is provided by the library maintainer and has not been validated or approved.
This is a library for the SparkFun BME280 Humidity, Barometric Pressure + Temp sensor
Particle Photon, Core & Electorn Library based on Sparkfun Arduino Library for BME280 sensors adapted by Markus Haack
Designed specifically to work with the SparkFun BME280 (SEN-13676)
Works with the following BME280-Breakouts as well:
This library allows the user to:
- Read pressure in Pa
- Read temperature in C
- Read humidity in %RH
It also provides the following mathematical functions based from the above.
- Read temperature in F
- Read altitude in meters
- Read altitude in feet
Some examples include a circular buffer class for averaging.
- /examples - Example sketches for the library (.ino). Run these from the Arduino IDE.
- /src - Source files for the library (.cpp, .h).
- library.properties - General library properties for the Arduino package manager.
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- Product Repository - Main repository (including hardware files) for the SparkFun BME280 Breakout.
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the SparkFun BME280 Breakout.
- V_1.0.0 - October 2015 Initial Release
- V_1.1.1 - January 2017 migrated to V2 library, pulled minor changes
Original Arduino library: https://github.com/sparkfun/SparkFun_BME280_Arduino_Library
This product is open source!
Please review the LICENSE.md file for license information.
If you have any questions or concerns on licensing, please contact email@example.com.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.