|License||Creative Commons license, Written by SparkFun Electronics|
|Author||Brandon Satrom firstname.lastname@example.org|
Library for SparkFun K-type thermocouples
This content is provided by the library maintainer and has not been validated or approved.
This library contains the firmware files requires to use the SparkFun MAX31855K Thermocouple Digitizer Breakout with Spark Core & Photon Boards.
Assumes the use of Hardware SPI, which is configured in the following manner for Particle boards:
- A2 : SS(Slave Select)
- A3 : SCK(Serial Clock)
- A4 : MISO(Master In Slave Out)
- A5 : MOSI(Master Out Slave In)
This part was created in Eagle v7.2.0.
- /Hardware - All Eagle design files (.brd, .sch)
- /Libraries - All Arduino libraries and board examples
- /Production - Test bed files and production panel files
- LICENSE.md - The license this library is distributed under.
- README.md - This file!
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the MAX31855K Thermocouple Breakout.
- SEN-13266 - K-type thermocouple digitizer breakout board
- v1.0 MAX31855K Thermocouple Breakout
This product is open source!
Please review the LICENSE.md file for license information.
If you have any questions or concerns on licensing, please contact email@example.com.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.