|Author||SparkFun Electronics (Ported by John Vidler)|
Arduino library and hardware files for the SX1509 IO Expander Breakout board.
This content is provided by the library maintainer and has not been validated or approved.
(Ported to the Particle format by John Vidler)
Arduino library for the SX1509 16-I/O expander. Capable of driving LEDs - with blink, and breathe functions - or monitoring up to 64 buttons in an 8x8 array.
- /examples - Example sketches for the library (.ino). Run these from the Arduino IDE.
- /extras - Additional documentation for the user. These files are ignored by the IDE.
- /src - Source files for the library (.cpp, .h).
- keywords.txt - Keywords from this library that will be highlighted in the Arduino IDE.
- library.properties - General library properties for the Arduino package manager.
- SparkFun SX1509 Breakout Board Hookup Guide - SparkFun tutorial demonstrating how to hook up the SX1509 Breakout and use this library.
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- Product Repository - Main repository (including hardware files) for the SX1509 IO Expander Breakout.
- V_2.0.1 - Version 2.0.1. More user-friendly function calls. Increased clock functionality. More examples. Mostly backwards compatible with older versions.
- V_1.0.0 - Version 1.0.0
This product is open source!
The code is beerware; if you see me (or any other SparkFun employee) at the local, and you've found our code helpful, please buy us a round!
Please use, reuse, and modify these files as you see fit. Please maintain attribution to SparkFun Electronics and release anything derivative under the same license.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.