|Maintainer||SparkFun Electronics <sparkfun.com>|
|All Versions||1.4.1, 1.4.0|
This is an Arduino Library for the AS3935 Lightning Detector by AMS This library adds both I-squared-C and SPI functionality for the <a href="https://www.sparkfun.com/products/15276" SparkFun AS3935 Lightning Detector. The library gives you the ability to read lightning, get an estimate on its' distance, check its' 'energy', but also to reject noise and false lightning events. It also provides functions to tune the resonance frequency of the antenna! The entirety of the library's functions are demonstrated in the provided example code, making it easy to understand and follow along!
Device OS Version:
This table is generated from an automated build. Success only indicates that the code compiled successfully.
This content is provided by the library maintainer and has not been validated or approved.
- / examples - Example sketches for the library (.ino). Run these from the Arduino IDE.
- /src - Source files for the library (.cpp, .h).
- Installing an Arduino Library - Basic instructions on installing an Arduino library
- Product Repository -Product repo for the AS3935 Lightning Detector
This product is open source!
Please review the LICENSE.md file for license information.
Please use, reuse, and modify these files as you see fit. Please maintain attribution to SparkFun Electronics and release under the same license.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.