|Maintainer||SparkFun Electronics <sparkfun.com>|
Library for the SparkFun Ambient Light Sensor-VEML6030 The SparkFun Ambient Light Sensor VEML6030 (Qwiic) is a high sensitivity and high accuracy I2C enabled ambient light sensor. The sensor is able to read light from zero to 120,000 Lux. The Ambient Light Sensor library gives access to the full features of the ambient light sensor including: reading light in lux, setting low and high interrupt thresholds, and power save modes. It also provides example code that demonstrates their use!
Device OS Version:
This table is generated from an automated build. Success only indicates that the code compiled successfully.
This content is provided by the library maintainer and has not been validated or approved.
The SparkFun Ambient Light Sensor - VEML6030 (Qwiic) is an I2C enabled ambient light sensor with high sensitivity and high accuracy. It reads ambient light in Lux and boasts a number of nice features including: the ability to set high and low thresholds for the optional interrupt, power saving features that enable single digit micro-amp current draw, and a readable range from zero to 120,000 Lux. The library gives full access to all features and includes example code demonstrating all its' abilities.
- /examples - Example code for the Arduino IDE
- /src - Source files for the library (.cpp and .h files).
- /keywords.txt - Keywords from the library that are highlighted in Arduino IDE.
- /library.properties - General Library properties for the Arduino Package Manager.
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- SEN-15436 - SparkFun Ambient Light Sensor - VEML6030 (Qwiic)
This product is open source!
Various bits of the code have different licenses applied. Anything SparkFun wrote is beerware; if you see me (or any other SparkFun employee) at the local, and you've found our code helpful, please buy us a round!
Please use, reuse, and modify these files as you see fit. Please maintain attribution to SparkFun Electronics and release anything derivative under the same license.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.