|Author||SparkFun Electronics email@example.com|
|Maintainer||SparkFun Electronics <sparkfun.com>|
An Arduino library to drive the AMS CCS811 by I2C. The CCS811 Air Quality Breakout is a digital gas sensor solution that senses a wide range of Total Volatile Organic Compounds (TVOCs), including equivalent carbon dioxide (eCO2) and metal oxide (MOX) levels. It is intended for indoor air quality monitoring in personal devices such as watches and phones, but we’ve put it on a breakout board so you can use it as a regular I2C device.
Device OS Version:
This table is generated from an automated build. Success only indicates that the code compiled successfully.
This content is provided by the library maintainer and has not been validated or approved.
This is an arduino IDE library to control the CCS811.
This has been tested with Arduino Uno, ESP32, and Teensy 3.2 using Arduino 1.8.1.
- /examples - Example sketches for the library (.ino). Run these from the Arduino IDE.
- /extras - Contains class diagrams for the driver. Ignored by IDE.
- /src - Source files for the library (.cpp, .h).
- keywords.txt - Keywords from this library that will be highlighted in the Arduino IDE.
- library.properties - General library properties for the Arduino package manager.
- BaselineOperator - Save and restore baselines to the EEPROM
- BasicReadings - Get data from the CCS811 as fast as possible
- BME280Compensated - Compensate the CCS811 with data from your BME280 sensor
- Core - Shows how the underlying hardware object works
- NTCCompensated - Compensate the CCS811 with data from a supplied NTC Thermistor
- setEnvironmentalReadings - Compensate the CCS with random data
- TwentyMinuteTest - Report data with timestamp.
- WakeAndInterrupt - Shows how to use the nWake and nInt pins
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- Product Repository - Main repository (including hardware files) for the CCS811 Breakout.
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the CCS811 Breakout.
- SEN-14193- CCS811 Breakout board
- V 1.0.0 -- Initial commit of Arduino compatible library.
This product is open source!
Please review the LICENSE.md file for license information.
If you have any questions or concerns on licensing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.