|Author||SparkFun Electronics email@example.com|
|Maintainer||SparkFun Electronics <sparkfun.com>|
Use the low-power high-resolution ICM 20948 9 DoF IMU from Invensense with I2C or SPI. Includes a portable C skeleton The SparkFun 9DoF IMU Breakout uses the Invensense ICM-20948 -- a system-in-package featuring acceleration full-scales of ±2 / ±4 / ±8 / ±16 (g), rotational full-scales of ±250 / ±500 / ±1000 / ±2000 (°/sec) and a magnetic field full scale of ±4800 µT. The ICM-20948 can be accessed via either I2C (400 kHz) or SPI (7 MHz)
Device OS Version:
This table is generated from an automated build. Success only indicates that the code compiled successfully.
This content is provided by the library maintainer and has not been validated or approved.
This is the library for the SparkFun 9DoF IMU Breakout - ICM-20948 (Qwiic).
- /examples - Example sketches for the library (.ino). Run these from the Arduino IDE.
- /src - Source files for the library (.cpp, .h).
- keywords.txt - Keywords from this library that will be highlighted in the Arduino IDE.
- library.properties - General library properties for the Arduino package manager.
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the SparkFun 9DoF IMU Breakout.
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
This product is open source!
The code is released under the GPL v3 license. See the included LICENSE.md for more information.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.