|Author||SparkFun Electronics email@example.com|
|Maintainer||SparkFun Electronics <sparkfun.com>|
Library for the SparkFun Qwiic Pressure Sensor - LPS25HB. Library for the LPS25HB pressure sensor, part of the Qwiic system. Several basic functionlity examples included.
Device OS Version:
This table is generated from an automated build. Success only indicates that the code compiled successfully.
This content is provided by the library maintainer and has not been validated or approved.
An Arduino library that provides basic functions for getting pressure and temperature readings. Allows the user to support up to two sensors on a given I2C bus, and allows use of multiple I2C busses. Additional access to settings is available for advanced use.
- /examples - Example sketches for the library (.ino). Run these from the Arduino IDE.
- /src - Source files for the library (.cpp, .h).
- keywords.txt - Keywords from this library that will be highlighted in the Arduino IDE.
- library.properties - General library properties for the Arduino package manager.
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- SPX-14767 - SparkX version
This product is open source!
The code is released under the GPL v3 license. See the included LICENSE.md for more information.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.