|Maintainer||SparkFun Electronics TechSupport@SparkFun.com|
Driver for InvenSense's MPU-9250 9-DOF IMU (3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer & 3-axis magnetometer) The MPU-9250 is a system-in-package featuring acceleration full-scales of ±2 / ±4 / ±8 / ±16 (g), rotational full-scales of ±250 / ±500 / ±1000 / ±2000 (°/sec) and a magnetic field full scale of ±4800 µT. The MPU-9250 includes an I2C serial bus interface that supports speeds up to 400 kHz.
Device OS Version:
This table is generated from an automated build. Success only indicates that the code compiled successfully.
This content is provided by the library maintainer and has not been validated or approved.
This is an arduino IDE library to control the MPU-9250.
This has been tested with Arduino Pro Mini.
- /examples — Example sketch for the library (.ino). Run this from the Arduino IDE.
- /src — Source files for the library (.cpp, .h).
- keywords.txt — Keywords from this library that will be highlighted in the Arduino IDE.
- library.properties — General library properties for the Arduino package manager.
- MPU9250BasicAHRS — Prints out sensor data with some sane default configuration parameters
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide — Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- Product Repository — Main repository (including hardware files) for the MPU-9250 Breakout.
- Datasheet — Datasheet containing part of the product documentation.
- Register map — Register map containing the rest of the product documentation.
- Hookup Guide — Basic hookup guide for the MPU-9250 Breakout.
- SEN-13762 — MPU-9250 Breakout board
- V 1.0.0 — Initial commit of Arduino 1.5+ compatible library.
This product is open source!
Code is a lightly modified version of Kris Winer's code which was licensed as Beerware. It's unclear the license of the code in quaternionFilters.ino.
If you have any questions or concerns on licensing, please contact email@example.com.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.