|Author||SparkFun Electronics email@example.com|
|Maintainer||SparkFun Electronics <sparkfun.com>|
Arduino library for the TE Connectivity MS8607 PHT sensor An Arduino library for the TE Connectivity MS8607 PHT sensor found on the SparkFun Qwiic Pressure/Humidity/Temp (PHT) Sensor - MS8607
Device OS Version:
This table is generated from an automated build. Success only indicates that the code compiled successfully.
This content is provided by the library maintainer and has not been validated or approved.
The MS8607 is a very sensitive, fully calibrated, low power, easy to use, combined pressure, humidity and temperature sensor. It is perfect for home weather stations, detecting changes in altitude, and pneumatic based switches or actuators. The pressure sensor will operate down to 10mbar which is equivalent to an altitude of approx. 31,000m making it suitable for high altitude ballooning and other low pressure applications.
The original manufacturer TE has written a great Arduino library for the device. We've added a heap of examples and new functions to make the sensor even easier to use, plus an example showing how to connect the board to one of the alternative I2C ports on the Artemis.
- SPX-16298 - Qwiic Pressure/Humidity/Temp (PHT) Sensor - MS8607
- /examples - Example sketches for the library (.ino). Run these from the Arduino IDE.
- /src - Source files for the library (.cpp, .h).
- keywords.txt - Keywords from this library that will be highlighted in the Arduino IDE.
- library.properties - General library properties for the Arduino package manager.
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- Product Repository - Main repository (including hardware files)
This product is open source!
Please use, reuse, and modify these files as you see fit. Please maintain the attribution and release anything derivative under the same license.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.