|Maintainer||SparkFun Electronics <sparkfun.com>|
Library for the SparkFun Qwiic Distance Sensor - RFD77402 An Arduino Library for the RFD77402 VCSEL based time of flight distance sensor. Measures up to 2000mm with millimeter precision.
Device OS Version:
This table is generated from an automated build. Success only indicates that the code compiled successfully.
This content is provided by the library maintainer and has not been validated or approved.
The Qwiic Distance Sensor uses the RFD77402 sensor utilizing VCSEL or vertical-cavity surface-emitting laser and a 3 pixel camera to measure the amount of time to a target. This gives you amazing millimeter prescision with low-cost and low power.
Library written by Nathan Seidle (SparkFun).
- /examples - Example sketches for the library (.ino). Run these from the Arduino IDE.
- /src - Source files for the library (.cpp, .h).
- keywords.txt - Keywords from this library that will be highlighted in the Arduino IDE.
- library.properties - General library properties for the Arduino package manager.
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- Product Repository - Main repository (including hardware files) for the Qwiic Distance RFD77402 breakout board.
This product is open source!
Various bits of the code have different licenses applied. Anything SparkFun wrote is beerware; if you see me (or any other SparkFun employee) at the local, and you've found our code helpful, please buy us a round! Anything Maxim wrote has its own license. Anything that was co-writing with Peter Jansen is BSD.
Please use, reuse, and modify these files as you see fit. Please maintain attribution to SparkFun Electronics and release anything derivative under the same license.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.