|Author||SparkFun Electronics firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Maintainer||SparkFun Electronics <sparkfun.com>|
Library for the SHTC3 humidity and temperature sensor by Sensirion Library for the SHTC3 humidity and temperature sensor by Sensirion. Read values raw or converted to floating point numbers with units. Enable/disable sleep mode while not being used
Device OS Version:
This table is generated from an automated build. Success only indicates that the code compiled successfully.
This content is provided by the library maintainer and has not been validated or approved.
This Arduino library allows you to take Humidity and Temperature readings using the SHTC3 sensor from Sensirion using the standard Wire (I2C) library built into Arduino. This means the library is compatible with any Arduino-compatible board that has I2C hardware. Key features of the library include the ability to return either raw ADC values or flaoting point values in %RH and deg C/deg F, data validity indicators based on CRC checking, and a unified return status format for easy error checking. For advanced users an on-return callback is implemented to illuminate the order of program execution.
- /examples - Example sketches for the library (.ino). Run these from the Arduino IDE.
- /src - Source files for the library (.cpp, .h).
- keywords.txt - Keywords from this library that will be highlighted in the Arduino IDE.
- library.properties - General library properties for the Arduino package manager.
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the Humidity Sensor - SHTC3 (Qwiic).
1.0.0 - Initial release
This product is open source!
The code is released under the GPL v3 license. See the included LICENSE.md for more information.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.