|License||Creative Commons Share-alike 3.0|
|Author||Casey Kuhns @ SparkFun Electronics|
Port of SparkFun VL6180X TOF sensor library to Photon
This content is provided by the library maintainer and has not been validated or approved.
Arduino library with basic functionality of the VL6180 sensor.
- /examples - Example sketches for the library (.ino). Run these from the Arduino IDE.
- /src - Source files for the library (.cpp, .h).
- keywords.txt - Keywords from this library that will be highlighted in the Arduino IDE.
- library.properties - General library properties for the Arduino package manager.
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- Breakout Repository - Main repository (including hardware files) for the breakout.
- Sensor Repository - Main repository (including hardware files) for the sensor board.
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the VL6180.
This product is open source!
The code is beerware; if you see me (or any other SparkFun employee) at the local, and you've found our code helpful, please buy us a round!
Please use, reuse, and modify these files as you see fit. Please maintain attribution to SparkFun Electronics and release anything derivative under the same license.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.