The following Electron models include a plastic 4FF nano SIM card that must be inserted into the device:
- Electron U260 (2G/3G Americas)
- Electron U270 (2G/3G EMEAA)
- Electron ELC314 (2G/3G Global)
- Electron G350 (2G Global)
The following modules have a built-in MFF2 Particle SIM and you can skip this step.
- All E Series models
- Electron LTE ELC402 and ELC404
- Remove the inner nano SIM card from the larger, credit card-sized plastic card.
- Insert it into the nano SIM card slot on the bottom of the Electron. The SIM card slot is on the narrow side, opposite to the USB connector.
- Make sure the SIM card is fully seated, however it should not go past the edge of the Electron circuit board or you can damage the SIM socket.
- The SIM does not lock in place.
- If you want to remove the SIM, just pull it out. Do not press it in further, as there is no push-to-unlock mechanism!