Orange (sometimes mistaken for red or yellow) blinks can occur after blinking cyan while connecting to the cloud:
- 1 orange blink: Decryption error.
- 2 orange blinks: Could not reach the internet.
- 3 orange blinks: Connected to the internet, but could not reach the Particle Device Cloud. This sometimes is seen as yellow or red and indicates bad server keys.
- 1 magenta blink: Authentication error.
- 1 red blink: Generic handshake error. The device could have the wrong keys or has just encountered a generic error in the handshake process.