Wow. Never thought we’d see you here. This is awkward. Well, since you’re already here, you probably want some information about returning your Particle products. That’s okay, we’re not sad. We want you to love your Particle experience, so we’re here to help you out.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, we will be happy to arrange a return for any unused items purchased within 60 days. Simply visit support.particle.io with your order number, email address you used to place the order, and a brief description of why you’d like this return.
Sometimes you can’t tell a product is not for you until you take it for a test drive. Not a problem, we’ve got your back. We can offer advice, troubleshoot or diagnose any issue that might have come up. First, look for troubleshooting tips and assistance on your issue on our documentation page. If you don’t find it there, our amazing community can most likely help you out. If you still are having trouble, visit us at our support portal.
If we determine that something is wrong with your product due to a manufacturing defect or error, we will be happy to replace your item(s) as needed. Please visit our support portal and let us know your order number, the product you’re having issues with, and a detailed description of the problems you’re seeing. For broken products, please include pictures, they are worth a thousand words.
Please visit our support portal and let us know what happened. Include your order number, the product with a brief description of the damage and a picture (if possible). This information helps us assess our packaging so we can prevent similar problems in the future. We’ll get replacements for the damaged goods to you as quickly as possible.
- Please contact us at our support portal prior to sending any products back to us
- Modified items are reviewed on a case by case basis for eligibility of returns. We cannot guarantee that we’ll accept them back
- Returns may take up to 2 weeks to process, not including transit times
- Replacement orders can not be modified to include different or additional parts
- You are responsible for return shipping charges that are not related to a manufacturer error
- We reserve the right to limit support, or deny returns on items that were purchased over 1 calendar year from the order date or deprecated/unsupported products
- If your return is not received in restockable condition, we reserve the right to change your refund amount or method (e.g., limit your refund to store credit)