All packages ship out within one week of the ship date of your order. This ship date may or may not be the same as the order date of the goods.
- If your products have no lead times, your packages ship out within one week of the order date
- If your products have a lead time, you will receive an email with the ship date of your package
Our shipping partner is closed the first day of every month. Please see below to understand the timing of our shipping methods.
Your order confirmation and tracking information will be sent to the email address you used to place the order. If you are having trouble finding your order or for order related questions, please visit our support portal and let us know.
If you have your own shipping account on file, apply the discount code provided by Particle by email in the discount code box. Once you enter this code, the shipping cost will go down to $0.
In case you have a shipping account number and have not a received a unique discount code, please email email@example.com with the subject line "Wholesale Store Business Information".
For domestic orders we use UPS, FedEx, and USPS. A brief description of the differences can be seen below:
- USPS First-Class Mail Parcel - Usually delivered in 5 to 10 business days if placed before 12pm PST
- USPS Priority Mail - Usually delivered in 3 business days if placed before 12pm PST
- UPS Ground - Usually delivered in 1-5 Business Days, depending on the distance from Indiana
- UPS Three-Day Select - Usually delivered in 3 business days if placed before 12pm PST
- UPS Second Day Air - Usually delivered in 2 business days if placed before 12pm PST
- FedEx Ground - Usually delivered in 1-5 Business Days, depending on the distance from Indiana
- FedEx Second Day - Usually delivered in 2 business days if placed before 12pm PST
Please note these shipping timelines are from ship date not order date.
If your order is going to a PO Box, you MUST use USPS as UPS, FedEx, and DHL do not deliver to PO Boxes. If you choose anything other than USPS and your delivery address is to a PO box, you will be charged to reship once the order is returned to our warehouse.
We ship to your country unless you live in Iran, Iraq, South Sudan, North Korea, Sudan, Cuba, Syria, or any country that is embargoed by the US Government.
For international orders we only have FedEx and DHL at this time. New shipping methods are being added frequently as we work with different partners and carriers.
- FedEx International Ground - Usually is delivered in 5 Business days if placed before 12pm PST
- FedEx International Priority - Usually is delivered in 3 Business days if placed before 12pm PST
We ship all products from Indiana, USA.
Additional fees such as VAT, import costs, duties, and taxes for international shipments are not included in shipping and handling costs. Particle is not responsible for any extra charges once the original package has been shipped.
If you refuse to pay these extra charges, the return shipping and any additional fees will be taken out of the order return we refund to you. In the event that the extra charges exceed the value of the order, we may charge those amounts to the credit card originally used for the order.
There are lots of things that can happen in the delivery process and packages can get held up for reasons that are outside of our control. If your order gets returned to us, we can issue you a refund or take the appropriate actions to get you a new package.
Before you get a new package or refund, we'll need to determine the following:
- What shipping address was entered when you placed the order
- The current status of the package (for example, if it is heading back to us)
- Whether there are unpaid custom charges, fees, or burdens
If the fault lies with us or our warehouse, Particle will issue the replacement shipment as soon as possible. If you entered the wrong address, you will be responsible for reshipment costs.
We automatically include an invoice with international orders, but sometimes packages do get held up. The customs office should contact you about this, so let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any additional documentation.
We work hard to lower the shipping rates you see. If they are higher than you expected though, there are some things you can do:
- Consolidate shipments
- Use a slower shipping method
- Use your own shipping account number
All shipping prices include a handling fee.
If you have any additional questions that aren’t answered here, please let us know at our support portal.