These client libraries can help you interact with Particle devices and the Particle cloud using your favorite programming language or framework.
Note that these client libraries have not been tested by Particle. If you develop an open-source client library that you would like to add to this page, please submit a pull request.
- Cylon.js robotics framework adapter by The Hybrid Group
- ember-particle - Ember service for the Particle API
- particlerb: Ruby client for the Particle.io API by Julien Vanier
- Artoo robotics framework adapter by The Hybrid Group
- phpSpark by Harrison Jones (and others) - A simple PHP wrapper library for the Particle Device Cloud API
- phpSparkDashboard by Harrison Jones (and others) - A basic dashboard for interacting with the Particle Device Cloud API
- JParticle by Walter Stroebel - This is a threaded library in Java to use the Particle cloud from your programs. Currently provided as a Maven project to satisfy the single dependency on the JSON library it needs. Code level is Java-8. It should be trivial to use Java-7 or lower though.
- ParticleSDK for .NET - A wrapper around the Particle cloud API.
- Particle API for LabVIEW - A set of LabVIEW VIs to connect to the Particle Device Cloud API.
- Soft AP Setup library for Typescript by Mark Terrill - Port of the Particle SoftAP Setup library to perform wireless setup of Particle devices
- Particle Xamarin Cloud SDK - Enables Xamarin mobile apps apps to interact with Particle-powered connected products.
Note that these tools have not been tested by Particle. If you develop an open-source tool that you would like to add to this page, please submit a pull request.
- po-util is tool created by Nathan Robinson to provide a local development workflow for Linux and macOS. It can be downloaded on macOS using Homebrew.
$ brew tap nrobinson2000/po $ brew install po $ po install