I2c7SegmentLed (community library)
|Author||Gary Muhonen firstname.lastname@example.org|
Particle library for controlling I2C 7 Segment LED Displays This library provides many functions to communicate with 7 Segment LED display modules. Functions such as clear, set brightness, move cursor, and print are available. This library only works with 7 segment LED displays that use the AMS AS1115 chip. This chip uses the I2C communication protocol. The library will work with 7 Segment displays up to 8 digits wide. See the README file for more details. A demo program (in the examples folder) demonstrates all of the functions in this library. More information: https://www.dcity.org/portfolio/i2c-7-segment-led-library/
Example Build Testing
Device OS Version:
This table is generated from an automated build. Success only indicates that the code compiled successfully.
Library Read Me
This content is provided by the library maintainer and has not been validated or approved.
I2c7SegmentLed - Particle library for controlling I²C 7 Segment Led Displays
This link has details including:
- software library installation for use with Arduino, Particle and Raspberry Pi boards
- list of functions available in these libraries
- a demo program (which shows the usage of most library functions)
- info on 7 segment LED displays that work with this software
- hardware design for a backpack board for 7 segment LEDs, available on github
- info on backpack “bare” pc boards available from OSH Park.
License Information License Information is here.
Browse Library Files