|Author||Richard Whitney email@example.com|
|All Versions||0.0.9, 0.0.8, 0.0.7, 0.0.6, 0.0.5, 0.0.4, 0.0.3, 0.0.2|
This library has been superseded by InternetButton!
Device OS Version:
This table is generated from an automated build. Success only indicates that the code compiled successfully.
This content is provided by the library maintainer and has not been validated or approved. The Spark Button has a lot of features, but some of these aren't as straightforward to use as simple LEDs and sensors. NOTE that this library has been superseded by InternetButton!
- Blink an LED - How to control the smart LEDs on this board
- Blink all the LEDs - An extension on the simplest case
- LEDs and Buttons - How to read the buttons on the Button, and make LEDs blink with them
- Good Combination - A set of button and LED conditionals that I happen to like and use frequently
- Motion - The Spark Button also has an accelerometer on it to measure motion- this shows how the related functions work
- Orientation - How to use the accelerometer functions to determine the orientation
- Internet - Send that data out to the world!
Watch for gauge and other display additions to this library!