|Author||SparkFun Electronics firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Maintainer||SparkFun Electronics <sparkfun.com>|
Library for the MAX30102 Pulse and MAX30105 Proximity Breakout An Arduino Library for the MAX3015 particle sensor and MAX30102 Pulse Ox sensor
Device OS Version:
This table is generated from an automated build. Success only indicates that the code compiled successfully.
This content is provided by the library maintainer and has not been validated or approved.
That's my heartbeat!
This is a breadboard friendly breakout board for the Maxim MAX30105 reflectance, particle, and pulse ox sensor.
This library should work with other MAX3010x sensors including the MAX30102, MAX30101, and MAX30100.
- /examples - Example sketches for the library (.ino). Run these from the Arduino IDE.
- /src - Source files for the library (.cpp, .h).
- keywords.txt - Keywords from this library that will be highlighted in the Arduino IDE.
- library.properties - General library properties for the Arduino package manager.
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- Product Repository - Main repository (including hardware files) for the HTU21D breakout board.
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the MAX30105 Particle Sensor breakout board.
This product is open source!
Various bits of the code have different licenses applied. Anything SparkFun wrote is beerware; if you see me (or any other SparkFun employee) at the local, and you've found our code helpful, please buy us a round! Anything Maxim wrote has its own license. Anything that was co-writing with Peter Jansen is BSD.
Please use, reuse, and modify these files as you see fit. Please maintain attribution to SparkFun Electronics and release anything derivative under the same license.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.