|Author||SparkFun Electronics email@example.com|
|Maintainer||SparkFun Electronics <sparkfun.com>|
HTU21D temperature and humidity densor breakout. This is a breadboard friendly breakout board for the Measurement Specialties HTU21D, a high-precision, low-power digital temperature and humidity sensor.
This content is provided by the library maintainer and has not been validated or approved.
SparkFun Humidity and Temperature Sensor Breakout - HTU21D (image removed)
This is a breadboard friendly breakout board for the Measurement Specialties high-precision, low-power digital humidity sensor.
- /examples - Example sketches for the library (.ino). Run these from the Arduino IDE.
- /src - Source files for the library (.cpp, .h).
- keywords.txt - Keywords from this library that will be highlighted in the Arduino IDE.
- library.properties - General library properties for the Arduino package manager.
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- Product Repository - Main repository (including hardware files) for the HTU21D breakout board.
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the HTU21D breakout board.
This product is open source!
The code is beerware; if you see me (or any other SparkFun employee) at the local, and you've found our code helpful, please buy us a round!
Please use, reuse, and modify these files as you see fit. Please maintain attribution to SparkFun Electronics and release anything derivative under the same license.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.