A library to drive the Holtek HT16K33 LED Driver with an Alphanumeric Display. Use our solderless and easy-to-use Qwiic system to send I2C commands to the SparkX Qwiic Alphanumeric Display to print strings. The I2C address is configurable, so you can connect up to four displays on one I2C bus!
Device OS Version:
This table is generated from an automated build. Success only indicates that the code compiled successfully.
This content is provided by the library maintainer and has not been validated or approved.
The SparkFun Qwiic Alphanumeric Display is a 14-segment, 4 digit alphanumeric display with the Hotlek HT16K33 LED Driver. This library allows you to illuminate every segment individually or print full strings through I2C commands. The I2C address is configurable, so daisy-chain up to 4 displays on one bus!
SparkFun labored with love to create this code. Feel like supporting open source hardware? Buy a board from SparkFun!
- /examples - Example code to show how the functions work.
- /src - Source files for the library (.cpp, .h).
- keywords.txt - Keywords from this library that will be highlighted in the Arduino IDE.
- libray.properties - General library properties for the Arduino package manager
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- Product Repository - Main repository (including hardware files)
This product is open source!
Please review the LICENSE.md file for license information.
If you have any questions or concerns on licensing, please contact technical support on our SparkFun forums.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.