SparkFun_Clock_5P49V60_Arduino_Library (community library)
|Author||SparkFun Electronics email@example.com|
|Maintainer||SparkFun Electronics <sparkfun.com>|
Library that enables all functionality for the SparkFun Clock Generator 5P49V60. The SparkFun Clock Generator 5P49V60 breakout board offers a wide range of customizable frequencies in a wide range of different signal types using a single reference clock. Four (single output) clock outputs can generate frequencies from 1MHz-200MHz and eight (differential output) clock outputs can generate frequencies from 1MHz-350MHz. The frequency's many properties can be manipulated in code via I2C using the SparkFun Arduino Library. The SparkFun Clock Generator also has four banks of programmable memory for the time when it's ready to sit on its' own within the project without a microcontroller.
Example Build Testing
Device OS Version:
This table is generated from an automated build. Success only indicates that the code compiled successfully.
Library Read Me
This content is provided by the library maintainer and has not been validated or approved.
SparkFun Clock Generator 5P49V60 Arduino Library
SparkFun Clock Generator 5P49V60 (BOB-15734)
This is the Arduino Library for the SparkFun Clock Generator 5P49V60. This product can produce single or differential output clock signals in ranges from 1MHz-200MHz and 1MHz-350MHz respectively. It has a wide range of customization settings for the clock signals ranging from, rise times, output modes, skew and slew rates; all of which are made available with this Arduino Library.
- /examples - Example code for the Arduino IDE
- /src - Source files for the library (.cpp and .h files).
- /keywords.txt - Keywords from the library that are highlighted in Arduino IDE.
- /library.properties - General Library properties for the Arduino Package Manager.
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the SparkFun Clock Generator 5P49V60.
- Hardware Repo - Board files
Products that use this library
- BOB-15734- SparkFun Version 1.0
This product is open source!
Please review the LICENSE.md file for license information.
If you have any questions or concerns on licensing, please contact technical support on our SparkFun forums.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.
Browse Library Files