SparkFun_ISL29125_Breakout_Arduino_Library (community library)
|Author||SparkFun Electronics email@example.com|
|Maintainer||SparkFun Electronics <sparkfun.com>|
Arduino library showing basic functionality for the ISL29125 RGB Light Sensor Breakout Board. The ISL29125 breakout board makes it very easy to sense and record the light intensity of the general red, green, and blue spectrums of visible light while rejecting IR from light sources.
Example Build Testing
Device OS Version:
This table is generated from an automated build. Success only indicates that the code compiled successfully.
Library Read Me
This content is provided by the library maintainer and has not been validated or approved.
SparkFun ISL29125 Breakout Arduino Library
RGB Light Sensor Breakout-ISL29125 (SEN-12829)
Supporting code for the ISL29125 RGB Light Sensor.
- /examples - Example sketches for the library (.ino). Run these from the Arduino IDE.
- /src - Source files for the library (.cpp, .h).
- library.properties - General library properties for the Arduino package manager.
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the SparkFun ISL29125 Breakout.
- Product Repository - Main repository (including hardware files) for the SparkFun ISL29125 Breakout.
This product is open source!
The code is beerware; if you see me (or any other SparkFun employee) at the local, and you've found our code helpful, please buy us a round!
Please use, reuse, and modify these files as you see fit. Please maintain attribution to SparkFun Electronics and release anything derivative under the same license.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.
Browse Library Files