SparkFun_MCP9600_Arduino_Library (community library)
|Author||SparkFun Electronics email@example.com|
|Maintainer||Fischer Moseley firstname.lastname@example.org|
Driver for Microchip's MCP9600 Thermocouple Amplifier. The MCP9600 is an integrated thermocouple amplifier featuring a typical accuracy of ±0.5°C and a maximum accuracy of ±1.5°C, with support for many thermocouple types, conversion modes, and a configurable exponential moving average filter.
Example Build Testing
Device OS Version:
This table is generated from an automated build. Success only indicates that the code compiled successfully.
Library Read Me
This content is provided by the library maintainer and has not been validated or approved.
SparkFun MCP9600 Arduino Library
|SparkFun MCP9600 Thermocouple Amplifier - PCC Connector (SEN-16294)||SparkFun MCP9600 Thermocouple Amplifier - Screw Terminals (SEN-16295)|
This library allows the user to:
- Read temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Use a variety of thermocouple types
- Configure the onboard exponential moving average filter
- Set up continuous and burst conversion modes
- Configure temperature alerts
- /examples - Example sketches for the library (.ino). Run these from the Arduino IDE.
- /src - Source files for the library (.cpp, .h).
- keywords.txt - Keywords from this library that will be highlighted in the Arduino IDE.
- library.properties - General library properties for the Arduino package manager.
- Thermocouple Amplifier Hookup Guide - Hookup guide for the SparkFun Thermocouple Amplifiers.
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- Product Repository - Main repository (including hardware files) for the SparkFun MCP9600 Breakout.
Products that use this Library
This product is open source!
Please review the LICENSE.md file for license information.
If you have any questions or concerns on licensing, please contact email@example.com.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.
Browse Library Files