|Author||SparkFun Electronics firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Maintainer||SparkFun Electronics <sparkfun.com>|
Basic I2C functionality of the MMA8452Q Accelerometer Breakout Sensor has user selectable scales of 2g/4g/8g, as well as low power mode, and 12 bit resolution.
Device OS Version:
This table is generated from an automated build. Success only indicates that the code compiled successfully.
This content is provided by the library maintainer and has not been validated or approved.
|SparkFun Triple Axis Accelerometer Breakout - MMA8452Q||SparkFun Triple Axis Accelerometer Breakout - MMA8452Q (with Headers)||SparkFun Triple Axis Accelerometer Breakout - MMA8452Q (Qwiic)|
Provides basic accelerometer functionality over I2C protocol. User can select between 2g/4g/8g scale, select low power mode and read filtered or non-filtered data.
- /examples - Example sketches for the library (.ino). Run these from the Arduino IDE.
- /src - Source files for the library (.cpp, .h).
- library.properties - General library properties for the Arduino package manager.
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- Product Repository - Main repository (including hardware files) for the MMA8452 Accelerometer breakout.
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the MMA8452 Accelerometer breakout.
- SEN-14587 - SparkFun breakout board with Qwiic system
- BOB-13926 - Breakout board with headers
- SEN-12756 - Breakout board
This product is open source!
The code is beerware; if you see me (or any other SparkFun employee) at the local, and you've found our code helpful, please buy us a round!
Please use, reuse, and modify these files as you see fit. Please maintain attribution to SparkFun Electronics and release anything derivative under the same license.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.