SparkFun_Qwiic_Humidity_AHT20_Arduino_Library (community library)
A library to drive ASAIT's new AHT20 temperature and humidity IC. Use our solderless and easy-to-use Qwiic system to send I2C commands to the SparkX Qwiic Humiditiy AHT20 to get current temperature and humidity readings.
Example Build Testing
Device OS Version:
This table is generated from an automated build. Success only indicates that the code compiled successfully.
Library Read Me
This content is provided by the library maintainer and has not been validated or approved.
SparkFun Qwiic Humidity AHT20 Arduino Library
New from SparkX, the AHT20 breakout board. Use this library to easy trigger and return temperature and humidity measurements.
SparkFun labored with love to create this code. Feel like supporting open-source hardware? Buy a board from SparkFun!
- /examples - Example code to show how the functions work.
- /src - Source files for the library (.cpp, .h)
- keywords.txt - Keywords from this library that will be highlighted in the Arduino IDE.
- library.properties - General library properties for the Arduino package manager.
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- Product Repository - Main repository (including hardware files)
This product is open source!
Please review the LICENSE.md file for license information.
If you have any questions or concerns on licensing, please contact technical support on our SparkFun Forum.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun
Browse Library Files