|Author||SparkFun Electronics firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Maintainer||SparkFun Electronics <sparkfun.com>|
Arduino library for the Qwiic Power Switch An Arduino library for the Qwiic Power Switch
Device OS Version:
This table is generated from an automated build. Success only indicates that the code compiled successfully.
This content is provided by the library maintainer and has not been validated or approved.
The Qwiic Power Switch is a simple little board which can be used to switch the power to your Qwiic system. Many Qwiic boards draw very little current when not being used, but there are some that draw significantly more. The power switch allows you to switch the power to those boards, so you can minimize the current draw and extend your battery life when you need to.
This is a library for the PCA9536 4-bit I/O digital expander which lets you control and monitor the Qwiic Power Switch.
- /examples - Example sketches for the library (.ino). Run these from the Arduino IDE.
- /src - Source files for the library (.cpp, .h).
- keywords.txt - Keywords from this library that will be highlighted in the Arduino IDE.
- library.properties - General library properties for the Arduino package manager.
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- Product Repository - Main repository (including hardware files)
This product is open source!
Please use, reuse, and modify these files as you see fit. Please maintain the attribution and release anything derivative under the same license.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.