SparkFun_Qwiic_Step_Arduino_Library (community library)
Control one or more stepper motors by sending I2C commands over the easy-to-use Qwiic system to your SparkFun Qwiic Step Board. Qwiic Step makes stepper motors very easy to control. This library handles all the I2C commands needed to run a motor continuously or to a given position, with constant speed or acceleration, or change microstep modes. We've built-in added features such as reading interrupts, setting up an emergency stop, or running headless for further customizability to your system.
Example Build Testing
Device OS Version:
This table is generated from an automated build. Success only indicates that the code compiled successfully.
Library Read Me
This content is provided by the library maintainer and has not been validated or approved.
SparkFun Qwiic Step Arduino Library
SparkFun Qwiic Step (SPX-15951)
This is a library of functions for the SparkFun's Qwiic Step product. Easily configure motor movements and set up interrupts over I2C using our library.
- /examples - Example sketches for the library (.ino). Run these from the Arduino IDE.
- /src - Source files for the library (.cpp, .h).
- keywords.txt - Keywords from this library that will be highlighted in the Arduino IDE.
- library.properties - General library properties for the Arduino package manager.
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
Products That Use This Library
- SPX-15951 - SparkFun Qwiic Step
This product is open source!
Various bits of the code have different licenses applied. Anything SparkFun wrote is beerware; if you see me (or any other SparkFun employee) at the local, and you've found our code helpful, please buy us a round!
Please use, reuse, and modify these files as you see fit. Please maintain attribution to SparkFun Electronics and release anything derivative under the same license.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.
Browse Library Files