SparkFun_TMP117_Arduino_Library (community library)
A library to drive the Texas Instruments TMP117 by I2C. Communicates with the TMP117 over I2C to quickly integrate a temperature sensor into your project. The sensor outputs temperature readings with high precision of +/- 0.1°C over the range of -20°C to +50°C with no calibration. The maximum range is from -55°C to 150°C with a slightly lower precision of +/-0.3°C. It also has a very low power consumption which minimizes the impact of self-heating on measurement accuracy. The sensor operates from 1.8V to 5.5V.
Example Build Testing
Device OS Version:
This table is generated from an automated build. Success only indicates that the code compiled successfully.
Library Read Me
This content is provided by the library maintainer and has not been validated or approved.
SparkFun TMP117 Arduino Library
SparkFun High Precision Temperature Sensor - TMP117 (Qwiic) (SEN-15805)
The TMP117 is a high precision temperature Sensor with accuracy of up to +/-0.1 degrees celsius and an operating temperature range of -55°C to +150°C. It is NIST traceable and verified with equipment that is calibrated to ISO/IEC 17025 accredited standards. It has a very low power consumption with a supply range of 1.8V to 5.5V.
The TMP117 address can be changed with an external jumper to 4 different addresses. There are 4 different conversion modes that it can read from, with continuous conversion, shutdown, and one shot conversion. There is also digital offset for system correction, programmable temperature limits, General-Purpose EEPROM, and selectable averaging.
SparkFun labored with love to create this code. Feel like supporting open source hardware? Buy a board from SparkFun!
- /examples - Example code to be used in the Arduino IDE.
- /src - Source files for the library (.cpp, .h).
- keywords.txt - Keywords from this library that will be highlighted in the Arduino IDE.
- libaray.properties - General library properties for the Arduino package manager
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- Product Repository - Main repository (including hardware files)
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the SparkFun High Precision Temperature Sensor TMP117 (Qwiic).
Products that use this Repository
This product is open source!
Please review the LICENSE.md file for license information.
If you have any questions or concerns on licensing, please contact technical support on our SparkFun forums.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.
Browse Library Files