|Particle Team email@example.com
SparkFun's Ublox Arduino library with minor modifications SparkFun's Ublox Arduino library (which can be found at https://github.com/sparkfun/SparkFun_Ublox_Arduino_Library) with some modifications to work with the Particle platform. Has been tested with the Electron.
Device OS Version:
This table is generated from an automated build. Success only indicates that the code compiled successfully.
This content is provided by the library maintainer and has not been validated or approved. Aaron's port of the SparkFun Ublox Arduino Library. All credit goes to the
SparkFun GPS-RTK - NEO-M8P-2 (image removed)
The NEO-M8P-2 module is the top-of-the-line module for high accuracy GNSS and GPS location solutions including RTK. The NEO-M8P-2 is unique in that it is capable of both rover and base station operations. The ‘-2’ designation means this module has survey-in mode allowing the module to become a base station and produce RTCM 3.x correction data.
This library allows the reading of NMEA data over I2C as well as sending binary UBX configuration commands over I2C. This is helpful for configuring advanced modules like the NEO-M8P-2.
- /examples - Example sketches for the library (.ino). Run these from the Arduino IDE.
- /src - Source files for the library (.cpp, .h).
- keywords.txt - Keywords from this library that will be highlighted in the Arduino IDE.
- library.properties - General library properties for the Arduino package manager.
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- Product Repository - Main repository (including hardware files)
This product is open source!
Various bits of the code have different licenses applied. Anything SparkFun wrote is beerware; if you see me (or any other SparkFun employee) at the local, and you've found our code helpful, please buy us a round!
Please use, reuse, and modify these files as you see fit. Please maintain attribution to SparkFun Electronics and release anything derivative under the same license.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.