The Xenon is a low cost mesh-enabled development kit that can act as either an endpoint or repeater within a Particle Mesh network.
Equipped with the Nordic nRF52840, the Xenon has built-in battery charging circuitry which makes it easier to connect a Li-Po battery and 20 mixed signal GPIOs to interface with sensors, actuators, and other electronics.
The Xenon is best for connecting sensors, motors, pumps, valves, and points of data-interest. Pair it with an Argon or Boron gateway to get all that great data into the Device Cloud.
Nordic Semiconductor nRF52840 SoC
- ARM Cortex-M4F 32-bit processor @ 64MHz
- 1MB flash, 256KB RAM
- IEEE 802.15.4-2006: 250 Kbps
- Bluetooth 5: 2 Mbps, 1 Mbps, 500 Kbps, 125 Kbps
- 20 mixed signal GPIO (6 x Analog, 8 x PWM), UART, I2C, SPI
- Supports DSP instructions, HW accelerated Floating Point Unit (FPU) calculations
- ARM TrustZone CryptoCell-310 Cryptographic and security module
- Up to +8 dBm TX power (down to -20 dBm in 4 dB steps)
- NFC-A radio
- On-board additional 4MB SPI flash
- Micro USB 2.0 full speed (12 Mbps)
- Integrated Li-Po charging and battery connector
- JTAG (SWD) Connector
- RGB status LED
- Reset and Mode buttons
- On-board 2.4GHz PCB antenna for Thread/BLE
- Meets the Feather specification in dimensions and pinout
- FCC, CE and IC certified
RoHS compliant (lead-free)