About community integrations
The integrations in this sections are provided by members of the Particle community to show how to interact with specific external service using Webhooks.
If you'd like to contribute an integration:
- Create your own Github repository to hold your text and images.
- Add your text to the default README.md file using basic Github markdown.
- Add any images, either in the same directory as the README.md file, or in an
imagessubdirectory. Use the
![alt text](image.png)style of embedding images in your .md file.
- Avoid referencing images on external services.
- You can include a video, but you must be able to implement your integration without having to watch the video. You should externally host videos on YouTube or Vimeo on your channel. A video optional.
- The documentation content at docs.particle.io is Apache 2 licensed, so submissions will have that license as well.
- Once your content is ready, send an email to docs-submission (at) particle.io.
A good example is the Influx Data documentation, which is a contributed submission.